Polymeric chromatography materials
Redstone Separations develops novel polymeric chromatography materials both for high pressure analytical applications, but also for semi-prep and preparative applications with eg larger particles.
Current development portfolio has the following highly cross-linked polymeric resins in the pipeline:
- DVB/Styrene reversed phase resins
- Hydrophilic polymeric resins
- Ion-Exchange resins: both strong and weak cation and anion exchangers
- Particle sizes: 10 µm, 50 µm, 70-200 µm and industrial 200-1200 µm
- Pore sizes: 100 Å, 300 Å, 500 Å, 1000 Å and >1000 Å (upon inquiry)
Stay tuned for first products or inquire for custom-made variants.
Example: Scanning electron microscope of 10 µm polymeric resin, porous DVB/Styrene, magnification at 25.000 x.