solid phase support materials
Redstone Separations develops novel polymeric supports for solid phase synthesis of oligonucleotides. These highly cross-linked, large pore resins could also be envisaged for use in peptide synthesis.
Current development portfolio has the following highly cross-linked polymeric resins in the pipeline:
- DVB/Styrene reversed phase resins
- Functionality: NH2 or COOH
- Particle sizes: 20-45 µm or 45-70 µm or 70-200 µm
- Pore sizes: 500 Å to 1000 Å, also >1000 Å (upon inquiry)
Stay tuned for first products or inquire for custom-made variants.
Example: Scanning electron microscope picture of the porous surface of a large pore DVB/Styrene resin
- Particle size: 100 µm
- Magnification 50.000 x
- Pore size: approximately 500 – 1000 Å