Temiz water cleaner
Temiz WtrCln is a novel resin with effective binding towards different types of organic compounds in water.
Typical properties of Temiz WtrCln resins are:
- Surface: modified RP-type adsorbent
- Porosity: mesoporous – optimal for small molecules
- Cross-linking: high cross-linkage
- Particle size: ca 200 – 1200 µm
The resin is a modified RP-type adsorbent with broad binding selectivity that retains a large variety of chemicals dissolved in aqeuous solutions. Compounds bind well in aqueous conditions and are easily desorbed using simple organic solvents, such as alcohols, acetone or similar.
1) removal of undesired organic contaminations in aqueous solutions
2) binding and retrieving organic compounds in aqueous solutions
3) upconcentration of bound compounds into a small volume of organic solvent, which can be further dried down to further increase concentrations.
Resins are available in gram and kg scale.
- 1 g = 80 €
- 10 g = 500 €
- 1 kg = 15.000 €
Larger quantities or resin in column can be provided. Pls inquire:
Phone: +46-738-156-130 (Call times during CET: 8.00 – 18.00)